domenica 23 agosto 2015

Ricordando River Phoenix




A Metolius (Oregon), il 23 Agosto 1970 nasceva River Jude Bottom (Phoenix).

E io non posso non ricordarlo.

I would never, never do anything unless I believed in it.

River Phoenix






(Aleka's Attic, il gruppo di River)


There's a hole in my hat, 
shows a near miss grazing my scalp,
and my hand are the only injuries 
I'll stand if I can 
When I fall forget me

Will you respond if I float in? 
Yes, welcome me back with a marching band

There's a hole in the ozone,
So life's worth giving up and when I do, now, won't you please forgive me 
It's not that I've lost
'Cause in a way, well, I've been winning.

Will you respond if I limp in?
Welcome me back with a marching band. 

There's part of you that can't help but to see right through this part of me, 
and so when I go around round and I hit the town, 
and when I can't be found, then you wait for sounds. 
Well it's over you, you're under me, and if it's the way it should be then I won't bother
Your point of view is the point in me
So when you hear a loud sound it means I'm back from town 
Now all this night is on my side.

Ooh like a sitting duck, floating like a swan then flying like a dove 
Ooh, la, like a sitting duck, 
floating like a swan and it's all afterthought.

There's a toll at the bridge
If I pay I'm giving in 
and if I don't then I could always swim it
With wings I could fly and avoid the risk of sinking

Will you respond if I float in?
By now I've forgotten how to use my fins

There's a part of you that can't help but to see right through this part of me 
And so when I go around round and I hit the town
and when I cant be found found then you wait for sounds 
Well it's over you, you're under me, and if it's the way it should be then I won't bother 
Your point of view is the point of me died
And when you hear a loud sound that means I'm back from town now 
I rarely get to feel, you know, I hardly ever feel in place

Like a sitting duck, floating like a swan then flying like a dove. 
Ooh, la la, it's my faulty love 
In the corner like a dunce it's all self conscious thought

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Un buon libro lascia al lettore l'impressione di leggere qualcosa della propria esperienza personale. O. Lagercrantz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...